Today, low-cost email marketing and lead nurturing programs level the playing field for smaller businesses to compete with large organizations. The key to closing deals is not about blasting a ton of self-serving product emails into prospects’ in-boxes. To be successful, the content needs to be very calculated. It’s really about understanding customer needs, developing trust, and providing relevant content that adds value to their decision-making process. There were a number of articles last week that touched on this, as well as mistakes that can be counterproductive to your marketing efforts. I hope you find these article helpful. As always, thanks for stopping by.
1. Lead nurturing webinar Q&A.
2. A new way to nurturing sales leads.
3. Lead nurturing should be natural, not pushy, communications with sales leads.
4. Marketing emails shouldn’t come across as pushy sales tactics.
5. Email marketing represents a great opportunity for businesses of all sizes.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.