Content marketing is more important than ever. It’s how your customers find you. It communicates what you have to offer them and what value it brings. It differentiates you from your competition. Have you spent the time thinking about your online content marketing strategy properly? Here are five questions to ask yourself:
- Do you clearly identify and communicate your value online?
- Is your site optimized for search relative to your competition?
- Is your site easy to navigate and find key content?
- Do you have a regular content and communication plan to nurture your contacts?
- Are you utilizing multiple marketing channels for your content, i.e. website, email, blog, PR, social media?
These are just the basics and you should be able to confidently answer yes to each of these questions. When looking at your marketing strategy, your overall online content should be front and center in your plans. A well thought out content marketing strategy can be a key competitive advantage and will help you connect with your ideal customers much more effectively.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.